You guys remember Webster and Felix (don’t worry, this is a happy update)? They were with us for about a month last summer, and they looked like this.
Webster and Felix were actually adopted before we even got them, they just needed to wait out the time ’til their final vaccinations. Basically, we got to just sit back and enjoy them for the time we had them. They went home in July, and every single picture I see of those boys, they are just spoiled rotten. Cindy posted some pictures on Facebook over the weekend and said that I could share them.
Cindy said: Just in case you think they’ve outgrown their mischief. Felix the climber and Webster the curious one are still up to their tricks. Felix the Climber wishes the closet went a little higher!
I love seeing those boys so happy (and spoiled!) in their forever home. Thanks for letting me share, Cindy!
Everyone loves Stefan.
Here’s the news, in list form.
1. Malachi showed up again Monday evening.
2. He spent the night in the garage.
3. I dropped him off at the vet Challenger’s House uses so he could be neutered, etc.
4. He is FIV positive.
5. If he went to the shelter, he’d need to be contained in a room by himself.
6. So who out there wants an FIV+ kitty who is not at all aggressive, is people-friendly and cat-friendly? Talk to me. He’s somewhere in the area of 5 – 8 years old (I think closer to 5). The first thing he did when I let him out of the carrier last night was wobble over to me and climb into my lap and then purr like crazy. Every time I went into the bathroom, all he wanted was to be petted (though don’t get me wrong – he appreciated the food Fred offered him, too). He is fully vetted, and I’m willing to travel a bit to bring him to a good home. Also, he’ll come with more cat toys than any cat could ever need in an entire lifetime. If you’re seriously interested, drop me a line.
2016: We’ll call her Koko, of course.
2015: No entry.
2014: No entry.
2013: Have we met? You look familiar.
2012: Alice Mo fumes.
2011: She sure puts up with a lot from Fred.
2010: That’s okay, we’ve got plenty of time.
2009: No entry.
2008: We are not keeping him, so you can shut up about that.
2007: “Sponge,” I said. “What IS your problem?”
2006: No entry.
2005: No entry.