5-11-10 – The Bookworms.

Jump to comments

Bolitar, sleeping on top of one of the cat trees in the front room. How can this be comfortable?

Corbett: “What?”
Miz Poo: “He’s not TOUCHING ME, is he? Do I HAVE to put up with this?”

Corbett: ::Zzzzzzz…::
Miz Poo: ::Zzzzzzz…::

Jake and Bolitar in the Ham-Mick.

Stinkerbelle in the cat bed atop the book case, glaring at the idea that Rhyme (in the cat tree) is so close to her.

* =^..^= * =^..^= * =^..^= * =^..^= * =^..^= * =^..^= * =^..^= *

Maxi, in her bed on Fred’s desk. When she’s in the house, 99% of the time she’s in her bed. (The other 1% of the time is divided between eating and growling/ hissing/ smacking any kittens who look in her general direction.)


2009: Oh, kitties. How you make us worry!
2008: No entry.
2007: It’s a Boogie on a leash.
2006: No entry.
2005: No entry.



5-11-10 – The Bookworms. — 9 Comments

  1. Adorable kittens and cool cats everywhere you look-your house is a very cool place to be.

  2. Hi,

    (love your website and your work, pretty sure I’ve not bothered to comment before)

    I was wondering if you can make any suggestions/recommendations for good places to find cat trees. My husband and I just moved into a house and I’d like to get some cat type furniture, especially things that work in front of windows. We don’t have anything large yet since we came from a cluttered apartment. Thanks!

  3. The Bookworms are so taking over! Oh dear!! They’ve paired up with the other kitties too. Awwwwwww!

    Maxi is just beautiful!

    Take care

  4. Annette R: I agree. 🙂

    Miss Leya: I get my cat trees on eBay, actually. You have to put them together when they arrive, but it’s simple enough that I’ve actually put one together myself, and they’re good, sturdy trees. Just search on “cat furniture” and make sure you check the seller’s rating before you bid/ buy!

    Amy: I agree! 😉

  5. Poor Miz Poo! Having to put up with a kitten TOUCHING her!

    Poor Stinkerbelle! Having to put up with a kitten 5 feet away from her!

    I can almost hear the “MOM! DO SOMETHING!” cry from the residents 🙂

  6. Awash in cute, we are!! But… but… but… missing Maura already! Time to start harassing, Robyn! It’s been a whole day and no updates from Kathy yet!! 😉